Tech Specification Of Smart Deadbolt 2S MG
- Body: Al, Zinc alloy, ABS
- Access modes: PIN code, Bluetooth key, Physical Key
- PIN Types: Permanent, Duration, One-Time, Recurring
- Bluetooth Type: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Finger Print: No
- Key: Yes
- Master Password: 1
- OTP: 5
- RFID Card: No
- Remote: No
- User Password No.: 285
- Wifi: No
- Warranty Years: 2
- Phone Compatibility: All igloohome locks are supported on:
iOS: 11 and above
Android: 6 and above*
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 60°C
- IP Rating: IP65 (water and dust resistant)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IP65, ANSI Grade 2 Deadbolt, Giteki
- Usage: Advised to be used at sheltered areas
- Door compatibility: Wooden swing door (Left/Right)
- Door thickness: 35 – 60mm (1-⅜ – 2-⅜ in)
- Door clearance: >110mm
- Backset: 60/70mm (2-⅜ or 2-¾ in)
- Power Type: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Emergency Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Front assembly: 60 (W) x 145 (H) x 11 (T) mm / 2.4 (W) x 5.7 (H) x 0.4 (T) in
- Back assembly: 65 (W) x 160 (H) x 30 (T) mm / 2.6 (W) x 6.3 (H) x 1.2 (T) in
- Net Weight: 1.28kg
- Gross Weight (with packaging): 1.64kg
Up your style factor
Designed with a universal aesthetic that fits well with most decor, the Smart Deadbolt measures at 11mm thickness for its front panel. The clean and sleek design makes it a stylish addition to any home.
Substance in the form of security
Customise validity of your access modes. Create time-sensitive PIN codes and Bluetooth keys and send it to your guests. Be assured that your property remains secure after their stay. Your Smart Deadbolt does not need an Internet connection to work, increasing its reliability and security against WiFi hacking.
Value-adding to your home
Great for existing doors, the Smart Deadbolt sits above your door handle or knob to value add to your home’s security. Equipped with the essential features, access to your home is simple, safe and smart.
Sync with Airbnb
If you’re an Airbnb host, you can synchronise your listing calendar with your igloohome account for PIN codes to be automatically created and sent to guests.
Access at your fingertips
All igloohome devices work with the igloohome mobile app. You can manage access to your property anytime, anywhere.
Grant access anytime, anywhere
Via the mobile app, you can send PIN codes and Bluetooth keys from wherever you are. Our unique algoPIN™ technology makes this possible, so you don’t have to be near the Deadbolt to grant access to those who need it.